OEM Sales Account Manager

Remote; Must live in the United States | Full-time | Fully remote


OEM Sales Account Manager
Location: Remote; Must live in the United States
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 + Bonus (OTE $120,000+)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Holidays, PTO
Job Type: Full-Time 
Typical Hours: M-F, 40 hours, flexible
Travel: 50% of the time, some overnights, across the US and Canada
Start Date: ASAP
Sponsorship is not available

OEM Sales Account Manager Description

Our client in the Fluid Solutions industry is looking for a Sales Account Manager to manage all their OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Accounts for their team in the United States. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for nurturing and growing existing accounts 40% of the time and hunting down new accounts and industries to add to your book of business the other 60% of the time. Travel consists of the United States and some of Canada. You can travel to meet your clients face-to-face as you see fit or utilize existing technology to work from home. Travel is expected to be 50% of the time. 

This role is bonused based on performance metrics; the more you exceed your goals, the higher the bonus percentage goes (up to 50%). This is an incredible opportunity to join an established industry leader and take the next step in your career. You are not just a number. Every sale you make is celebrated and every idea is heard.

OEM Sales Account Manager Responsibilities

•    Manage key OEMs and industrial accounts 
•    Drive revenue and profitability generation 
•    Grow business with existing and new customers
•    Identify and pursue business growth opportunities
•    Develop and execute a sales plan for each key account
•    Drive new lead generation strategy by researching and qualifying opportunities
•    Close deals and foster new business within existing and potential new industry segments
•    Provide management with sales and market status, analyses and reports, and new business development pipeline activities
•    Develop presentations, pitches, and sales proposals resulting in up/ cross-selling products.
•    Create and maintain long-lasting relationships
•    Ensure timely communication with key customer stakeholders in all areas
•    Participate in industry-related events as required to maintain an up-to-date working knowledge
•    Develop in-depth knowledge to promote our products and advise customers
•    Pursue new product development with customers
•    Assess market, track competitive environment and activities
•    Oversee the order process from start to finish
•    Work cross-functionally to determine most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue opportunities
•    Communicate and cooperate with other internal departments

OEM Sales Account Manager Qualifications

•    3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record required
•    OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) account management experience required
•    Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
•    Ability to travel 50% of the time around North America required